Manchester City Trio Leads The Way in Fantasy Premier League Gameweek 4 Selection
In the world of Fantasy Premier League, Manchester City’s lineup continues to draw attention. This time, it’s Kyle Walker, priced at £5.1m, who stands out, securing his spot in The Scout’s best XI for Gameweek 4. As the only defender to feature in all three of the champions’ opening matches this season, Walker is set to play a pivotal role against Fulham in their upcoming home game.
Joining him are two more Manchester City teammates: Erling Haaland (£14.0m) and Julian Alvarez (£6.6m). The trio is part of a 3-5-2 formation, with Haaland holding onto the captain’s armband and Mohamed Salah (£12.5m) selected as vice-captain.
Key Players for Gameweek 4
- Mark Flekken (BRE) £4.5m: Brentford’s goalkeeper, Mark Flekken, has shown promise in his previous two outings, amassing 10 points with a combination of a clean sheet, save point, and bonus. Facing AFC Bournemouth at home, Flekken offers potential for returns.
- Ben Chilwell (CHE) £5.8m: Chelsea’s wing-back, Ben Chilwell, has proven strong form at Stamford Bridge, gathering 13 points in his first two home matches of the season. His performance, including an assist, clean sheet, and bonus points, makes him a valuable asset against Nottingham Forest.
- Pedro Porro (TOT) £4.9m: Tottenham Hotspur’s right-back, Pedro Porro, has played a significant role in securing consecutive clean sheets for his team. Additionally, his attacking threat has been highlighted with four shots in these matches, making him one to watch against Burnley.
- Mohamed Salah (LIV) £12.5m: Liverpool’s star player, Mohamed Salah, has consistently delivered attacking points in the first three Gameweeks. His track record against Aston Villa at Anfield, with two goals, two assists, and 26 points over four meetings, bodes well for his performance.
- James Maddison (TOT) £7.7m: Spurs’ new playmaker, James Maddison, heads into the match against Burnley with a goal, two assists, and 19 points from his first two away appearances this season. His contributions, including eight shots and nine chances created, make him a standout player for Tottenham.
- Raheem Sterling (CHE) £7.2m: After an impressive 19-point performance against Luton Town, Chelsea’s Raheem Sterling has gained substantial attention ahead of Gameweek 4. With a significant number of new owners, he’s expected to face a vulnerable Nott’m Forest defense.
- Jarrod Bowen (WHU) £7.0m: West Ham United’s winger, Jarrod Bowen, comes off a strong 12-point haul against Brighton & Hove Albion. Leading his team in shots, shots in the box, and shots on target, Bowen is a key player to watch against Luton.
- Eberechi Eze (CRY) £6.4m: Crystal Palace’s talisman, Eberechi Eze, seeks his first attacking returns of the season against Wolverhampton Wanderers. With an impressive record of 16 shots and nine chances created, Eze’s potential is worth keeping an eye on.
- Erling Haaland (MCI) £14.0m: With over 91% ownership among managers, Manchester City’s Erling Haaland is poised to shine in the upcoming home match against Fulham. The defensive vulnerabilities of Fulham’s opponents make Haaland a strong captaincy choice.
- Julian Alvarez (MCI) £6.6m: Among the standout players, Julian Alvarez stands out with 12 shots and 12 key passes. His dual-threat performance, along with his affordable price tag, makes him a valuable asset to consider for Manchester City’s attacking prowess.
The upcoming Gameweek 4 promises excitement and potential points, with these players ready to make their mark on the fantasy landscape.